April 6, 1955 in the Hope Prot. Ref. Church The meeting began with the singing of Psalter No. 170, after which Rev. G. VandenBerg, chairman of the former Classis, read II Cor. 4 and led in prayer. Credentials from the twelve churches residing in this Classis were received, and Classis, consisting of 24 members, is declared constituted. The Rev. R. Veldman presides, and Rev. G. VandenBerg functions as secretary.