All Articles For Vol 36 Issue 11 3/1/1960

Results 1 to 10 of 13

This is a brief summary of the past history of the Loveland Protestant Reformed Church and the events that led to our affiliation with the Protestant Reformed Churches. The congregation prior to becoming Protestant Reformed was known as the HOPE REFORMED CHURCH of Loveland, not affiliated with any church body. We were served by a minister from the Evangelical Reformed denomination. This minister served our congregation from the late 1930’s until 1954, even though he had never been officially installed here, as he was an ordained minister of a congregation in a nearby town.

Continue reading