Our Spring meeting of the Ladies League of the Prot. Ref. Churches, which was held May 4, 1954, at Fourth Prot. Ref. Church was opened by singing two Psalter numbers, after which our president, Mrs. F. Harbin, opened with prayer, read Isa. 51 and welcomed all the ladies present. We then enjoyed a vocal quartet from Priscilla Society of First Church and our president introduced our speaker for the evening, Rev. M. Schipper, of South Holland, Ill.